Photo Essay Submission
We are only taking exclusive submissions which are completely UNPUBLISHED & EXCLUSIVE and the published story remains a Scenius Gallery Exclusive after publishing as well. By submitting an exclusive editorial to Scenius Gallery you agree not to send the accepted and published story to any other magazine or website and give sole discretion to use/post work in anyway to Scenius Gallery unless rejected or the 30-day* period concludes in which case you may do what you will with the submission including submitting elsewhere.
*please allow up to 30 DAYS for confirmation of acceptance/publishing date, we are a small team, thank you!
- ALL photos or visuals submitted must be no larger than ( 4 MB ) in size, and at least ( 2000 pixels ) wide.
- Must send at least ( 7 ) images/works of art or more to go with feature and editorial spread.
- ALL works of art, photos, etc. must be original and unpublished and owned/created by you.
- Please mail your Dropbox or WeTransfer link to email@example.com
- Please send exact photos, editorial, etc. to be submitted for review, DO NOT send just your portfolio link and tell us to check it out, because we won’t, sorry.
- When submitting, please provide personal bio, links to social media and portfolio, along with submission work/credits/links to team’s (if applicable) sites and brief description behind work being submitted.
- No submitter/artist may dictate layout design, that is solely the decision of Scenius Gallery and its team, and no design layout will be accepted if submitted, all work must not contain design layout text headers, or credits, etc. on the imagery or ‘work’ or it will also be rejected.
- Mailadres for submission: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
By participating in the Scenius Gallery Exclusive Editorial its affiliates and assigns the right for Scenius Gallery to publish on the website www.sceniusgallery.com itself for content, for newsletters, and social media including Facebook and Instagram as well as any other medium or platform we so choose. In special cases also for promotion-stuff of Scenius Gallery – like flyers, folders, posters, cards, projections and also for public relations work (PR), like e.g. newspapers, print-magazines, events, exhibitions and presentations. Scenius Gallery and their owners don’t sell your images and interviews without your personal permission by submission such as mini-issues and other forms of publication. Note, that you have to be the only copyright-owner of the images. Basically, you keep all rights to your submissions. However, in the interest of maintaining quality, we retain the right to make spelling/grammatical/visual changes to your work and to use them for the promotion of Scenius Gallery. You agree, by the acknowledgement of this disclaimer, to not hold Scenius Gallery and their owners responsible for any injury mental, physical, financial or otherwise resulting from the publishing or use of your submission. Also, if anyone uses you for slander/improper use/or otherwise etc. from any content you submit that we decide to publish, you agree to not hold Scenius Gallery and their owners liable. Lastly, Scenius Gallery cannot guarantee that every submission will be published and any submissions improperly submitted may be auto-rejected or the person may even be banned from future features.